Friday, March 09, 2007

Michelle's Maui Skies

Several posts back I issued an invitation for those with beautiful Maui Skies photos to submit them to me, and I would display a photo (or more) and link back.

Michelle of Faith Family & Friends boldly stepped forth, and so here is the gorgeous sunset she photographed on a Maui vacation. I'd also like to acknowledge Michelle's birthday....I may be one day late, but that seems to be 'normal' for me lately-- as it is for so many as the days flow by so quickly.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE!!!!

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Thank you! For the birthday wishes and for publishing my pic! I added a little blog to let everyone know my photo is up. Maybe it will bring more traffic here for you!

9/3/07  
Blogger Sarge Charlie said...

thank you for posting michelle's photo, great choice

10/3/07  
Anonymous eph2810 said...

That is indeed beautiful. Thank you for featuring Michelle's photo.

10/3/07  
Anonymous ROB said...

I am a sucker for sunset images, this is a great example. Beautiful.

11/3/07  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home